All About Chiropractic Care
If you’re reading this, then chances are likely that you are seeking relief from back pain, neck pain, or any other discomfort associated with the musculoskeletal system. Whether from a past injury or a recurring medical issue, many patients visit our chiropractors in Fargo to Finally Feel Good.** As such, our local chiropractors are here to provide a full range of services that take a comprehensive approach to each individual’s health needs. From the neck down, we’re ready to get to work and treat your pain at its source for lasting relief.
What is Chiropractic Care?
The study of chiropractics spans thousands of years, originating in both Greek and Chinese societies. This practice revolves around manual adjustments and treatment methods to help the body, including joint manipulations, stretches, and more. Today, chiropractic itself is a profession performed by licensed health care professionals with the purpose of promoting optimal body health and allowing the body to heal itself. Chiropractic care strives to proactively achieve healthful results without the need for invasive surgeries or disruptive medicines.
Trained chiropractors take the time to learn about their patients, including their lifestyles and health needs. Once they get to know their patients, these professionals will also review their health histories and perform an assessment to measure where their bodies are at. With the proper testing and measurements, our Fargo chiropractors can work to provide a diagnosis for you, as well as what is needed moving forward.
All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic is proud to serve as your trusted chiropractic team in North Dakota, helping patients proactively across multiple states finally feel good and unleash their maximum health potential. Once we complete your full body assessment, our team will create a personalized proactive path to better health for you. We’ll continue to update your progress over time with cutting edge evaluations to ensure that you are feeling better and that your body is responding to your chiropractic treatments.
Comprehensive Education and Training
Chiropractic care is an established medical science, and relies on trained and educated professionals to provide safe and healthful results to individuals in need. In order to practice in the United States, individuals must earn their Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.). Additionally, professionals must pass the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners exam and hold a valid state license to practice.
Licensed chiropractors typically enroll in four years of education in addition to their undergraduate education. College education consists of physiology and anatomy classes, as well as a variety of supervised clinical practices. This process helps to generate knowledgeable and reliable chiropractors, complete with the education and experience needed to begin practicing.
Beyond education, most chiropractic offices will offer training specific to their professional approach and available services. All Seasons Chiropractic relies on experienced and personable professionals to provide Top Rated Local® chiropractic services to our satisfied patients. From minor adjustments and massage therapy to spinal decompression, we’re able to cover a range of needs to create a favorable outcome. No other chiropractor in Fargo offers the same level of professionalism or care. We work hard to help you feel good again!
We Provide Complete Chiropractic Care
We Focus on the Whole Body
While most Fargo chiropractors approach their patient’s health from an open standpoint, others may not focus as much on functional medicine to provide comprehensive, beneficial results. Our professionals will provide a comprehensive assessment to best judge how to personalize your treatment plan moving forward. We work hard to solve your pain at its source, creating a more beneficial result that is made to last. All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic can utilize lab testing to assess your nutritional needs. We can address what your body really needs to thrive.
What is Spinal Manipulation?
Spinal manipulative therapy is an integral part of chiropractics, and is often offered by a range of medical professionals. This approach to medical care relies on specific adjustments along the spine to restore a proper alignment or relieve pressure. Controlled force applied to the right area can help to restore the proper balance and reduce any pain associated with the problem. Spinal manipulation has been used to treat a variety of issues, including chronic headaches, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica, and more.
Experienced chiropractors can provide a range of benefits for patients. Spinal manipulation is among the most commonly deployed approaches to medical care outside of traditional medicine and practice. More and more people are relying on this method of treatment to feel better and do more. In the hands of qualified professionals, spinal manipulative therapy can be safe and effective.
The Potential Benefits
While the results can vary for select individuals, patients who work with our Fargo chiropractors often cite feelings of comfort and relief. Individuals who are tired of living with pain are now excited to finally feel good again. Chiropractic care has been shown to be beneficial for patients of all ages, from pediatrics to seniors. While we don’t have the time to list all of the potential benefits of chiropractic therapy, here are a few of our our favorites:
- Improve joint health — Over time, your joints can begin to wear down and show signs of damage. Instead of living with pain, you can turn to chiropractic adjustments to improve your joint mobility and function.
- Reduce arthritis risks — Proper chiropractic care has been shown to decrease the degeneration of the body’s joints and connective tissues.
- Build muscle strength — Muscle imbalances can be problematic for many patients. Chiropractic adjustments help to loosen tight muscles and tighten loose muscles. This process helps to improve muscle strength.
- Immune boosts — Spinal misalignments can cause a lot of problems within the body. Body adjustments reduce the stress on the nervous system, providing an immediate boost to the immune system.
- Reduce recovery times — Proper care of the body can help to boost circulation and reduce inflammation, both of which can lead to shorter recovery times.
- Improve circulation — Chiropractic adjustments can increase blood flow and improve circulation, providing a fresh blood supply for organs in need. An improvement in circulation can provide many benefits to the body.
- Enhance sleep — The reduction in overall discomfort along your neck or back will help to create more comfort when it comes to sleeping, providing more restful nights of sleep.
- Increases athletic performance — Regardless of the sport, athletes across the globe have benefitted from quality chiropractic care. Mindful care of the body helps to improve performance while working to reduce the chances of injury.
- Reduces pain — The purpose of our chiropractic services is to help you feel good. We know that ongoing pain and discomfort can be frustrating, which is why our team focuses on truly effective chiropractic care.
Ready to Get Started?
Affordable Chiropractic Care
All Seasons Chiropractic believes in making chiropractic care in Fargo affordable for all of our patients. We know how stressful it can be covering all of the bills, and the idea of spending extra for chiropractic work doesn’t sound helpful. We’re here to find the best fit for your needs and budget, and our practice accepts most insurance plans, as well as Care Credit. A few of our major health insurance plans include:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Sanford Health Plan
- Sanford Expansion
- North Dakota Medicaid
If you don’t have insurance coverage, or you rely on a plan with no chiropractic benefits, All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic can help! You can elect to pay directly, resulting in a low cost. Many patients find that our uninsured chiropractic care is still much more affordable than other pain treatments or surgeries. We also offer our discount program, which costs $37 per year and saves 25% off of our chiropractic services for the whole family. You can sign up here to get started!
How to Get The Most Out of Your Chiropractic Care
Scheduling an appointment with your local chiropractor is a great way to improve your health and wellness, and once you are finished, you’ll begin to notice the difference. However, there’s more to chiropractic care than simply showing up. All Seasons Chiropractic works with patients to develop valuable lifestyle changes to make the most of their bodily improvements. In order to maximize the benefits of your chiropractic care, we recommend following a few starter tips below.
Perfect Your Posture
A large number of patients our chiropractors treat in Fargo suffer from pain associated with poor posture. Today’s technology places many employees behind a screen eight hours a day. An additional concern is the posture associated with looking down at your cell phone. Be sure to focus on your posture once you leave our chiropractors’ office:
- Take frequent breaks to get up and move around (at least once hourly).
- Keep your monitors at eye level for an even glance.
- Keep your back perpendicular and your feet flat on the floor.
- Ensure a 90-degree bend at the elbows and knees when sitting.
Proper posture can also play into lifting objects. If you’re feeling good about your recent adjustment and want to show off by helping move the couch, be sure to follow the proper protocols to generate the best results. Always lift with your legs!
Everyone knows that staying hydrated is essential for feeling good and staying healthy, but did you know that stocking up on H2O can help with your joint pain? Proper hydration helps to eliminate harmful toxins that cause inflammation and a variety of painful conditions such as gout. Individuals with painful and inflamed joints can benefit from additional hydration to lubricate these joints, easing the discomfort.
The daily suggestion for water intake changes based on your size, so be sure to speak with a medical professional if you’re worried you are not staying hydrated!
We’re all guilty of taking a little too much cake here and there, and oftentimes, sweets can provide a nice treat with little harm. However, if you’re dealing with back pain, be sure to include a lot of healthy food options. The body relies on vital nutrients to build, protect, and recover. Proper diet can help you to feel more alert, have more energy, and reduce discomfort in the body. Eating healthy benefits your central nervous system, which helps you to feel better!
Again, the benefits of exercise are many in number and well-known by the community. When it comes to back and joint pain, movement can help to keep the muscles strong and flexible. This process helps to make your chiropractic adjustments more effective. Once you feel good again, it is highly recommended to continue exercising to maintain your progress and keep the pain away.
Be Punctual for Appointments
One issue that some patients find after receiving chiropractic care is that the results did not last. As the body is ever-changing, so are the needs of each individual. If your body has suffered from dysfunction for a long time, recovery may prove to be a longer process. Long-term subluxations and other misalignments will likely require more time to heal. All Seasons Chiropractic offers long-term success for patients looking for lasting relief. Our team will be able to create a roadmap as part of your Finally Feel Good Plan, including follow-up adjustments to promote ideal progress. Just like going to the gym consistently, working closely with your chiropractor will help to provide better results!
Trust Our Fargo Chiropractors to Finally Feel Good!
All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic takes a comprehensive approach to your first assessment to measure what your body needs to recover and thrive. Our approach to your health is a team effort, which includes you, to get the job done. If you feel limited or that you’re constantly in pain, we’ll get to work in providing a variety of tests and services to help you feel good again:
- Foot scans — All patients can benefit from a complimentary foot scan, highlighting imbalances due to improper foot alignment. Additionally, our team can outfit you with custom orthotics for lasting comfort and support.
- Manual muscle tests — Our chiropractic team will evaluate your body’s nervous system to help pinpoint the problem. Muscle testing is used to gauge your needs as well as the effectiveness of our treatment.
- Muscle tension tests — Relying on a surface EMG (nearly identical to an EKG), our Fargo chiropractors will measure your muscle tension and check for any stress along the spine.
- Posture assessment — Posture Screen Mobile™ offers an accurate way to assess your body posture and highlight any deviations in the head, rib cage, spine, and pelvis.
- Pain relief modalities — No matter your problem, our chiropractic team is trained to provide relief. We rely on spinal traction, decompression therapy, and a variety of pain relief modalities to generate positive results.
"We Listen And Care About Finding The Cause Of Your Problem. This Empowers You To Finally Feel Good!"
Contact Us Today!
All Seasons Chiropractic is trained to address a variety of patient needs, including those dealing with sports injuries, auto accident injuries, joint sprains, pinched nerves, chronic pain, and more. We know that you’re tired of living with this pain, and our team is ready to help you Finally Feel Good. Contact us online to learn more or schedule your appointment to get started!
**The information on this site is meant to serve as a helpful resource for finding quality chiropractic care, and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Speak with your physician or one of our chiropractors to learn more!
Schedule An Appointment Online
We are located just North of Petco on 13th Avenue in Fargo.
1102 43rd St. S. Suite F
Fargo, ND 58103
If this is your first appointment with our chiropractors, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete the registration process.
We look forward to guiding you on the path to Finally Feeling Good!
We accept most insurance plans. We work with many who don’t have insurance that covers chiropractic care. We even have payment plans that can fit your budget. Find out more!