Ask a Fargo Chiropractor - Are All Patients Adjusted the Same Way?
Are all chiropractic patients adjusted in the same manner?
Many new patients are excited to visit our chiropractic center in Fargo, and often ask our team if we provide the same adjustments to each individual. All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC is here to provide quality chiropractic care to individuals with all types of health needs, and we know how to provide the right relief to help you finally feel good!
In today's episode of ‘Ask a Fargo Chiropractor', we'll answer this question, as well as discuss our approach to your whole-body health. By personalizing your adjustments and care plan, we can target your pain and discomfort. Keep reading to learn more, and feel free to make an appointment online to get started. No other team brings the same level of comprehensivity to your chiropractic care!
Are All Patients Adjusted the Same Way?
The simplest answer is no, all patients aren't adjusted the same way. All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC strives to provide personalized chiropractic care to each patient at our practice; our approach is different for each individual. Some patients may require slightly more personalizations for their care plan while others may need significantly more attention, including additional adjustments or machine-supported movements. While you can expect a standard approach to chiropractic adjustments, keep in mind that all of the finer details of this service will change based on your body's needs.
Factors Impacting Your Chiropractic Care
From genetic predispositions to stubborn sports injuries, nobody has the same chiropractic needs as you. Our local chiropractors work hard to treat each individual with the goal of addressing every need.
If you're planning on visiting a chiropractor for the first time, it can help to understand that a few key factors will play into the overall intensity and duration of your treatment. Chiropractic adjustments can be personalized based on your:
- Age — Chiropractic adjustments for senior citizens and for infants will typically require different manipulation methods compared to middle-aged patients.
- Health — Are you in good health, or are you dealing with health issues such as osteoporosis? Our chiropractors may rely on instrument-based spinal adjustments for a gentle, precise process.
- Previous injuries — Our Fargo chiropractors treat a lot of patients to provide relief from lasting injuries. We specialize in sports medicine services to help prevent or safely treat athletes after an injury.
- Current issue — Are you suffering from low back pain, neck pain, or discomfort in the extremities? Different chiropractic adjustments will help to address different areas of need.
Each Appointment Builds on the Previous Visit
Proper body alignment may take a couple of sessions to see results, or it may prove to be more involved. Your chiropractic adjustments will help to relieve discomfort and pain associated with subluxations and misalignments. It's important to remember that your care plan will rely on chiropractic care on a routine basis to build on the progress of your last visit. Over time, this progress will help to restore your body's balance and help you feel good.
Personalized Chiropractic Care
It's important to keep in mind that chiropractic adjustments aren't a one-size-fits-all service. Each individual that walks through our doors is unique, and will be treated as such to ensure that we are delivering the best service possible.
Beyond typical chiropractic services, the team at All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center can provide a range of treatments to create the best results for each individual. Our process includes:
- Full-body assessment — Our chiropractors will perform a full assessment of your body to accurately assess your needs as a patient. This first step will give you an idea of how much we will need to adjust your chiropractic care plan moving forward.
- Functional medicine — We often only feel as good as our diet allows. Our approach to functional medicine helps you decide what you need to thrive, whether that's additional vitamins and minerals, avoidance of certain foods, or other things.
- Pain relief measures — All Seasons is here to help you finally feel good! We specialize in pain relief modalities to address a wide range of needs, and offer a range of chiropractic care services to eliminate your pain and discomfort.
- Corrective and functional exercises — The road to recovery may be long, but you don't have to go it alone! Our Fargo chiropractors can help you finally feel good with a range of functional exercises to improve balance, increase agility, and gain strength.
- Custom foot orthotics — Oftentimes, the back pain and discomfort experienced by patients can be traced back to the feet. We offer prescription orthotics custom-designed to provide you with the best support for your health needs.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Patients are not all adjusted the same way, especially if your local chiropractor has a wide range of proven treatments and techniques at their disposal. If you're looking for Top Rated® Local chiropractic care in North Dakota, our Fargo team is here and ready to help you finally feel good. Contact us today to learn more about our practice, and get ready to feel like your old self again!
The post Ask a Fargo Chiropractor - Are All Patients Adjusted the Same Way? appeared first on All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC.
Posted In: Chiropractic Care