Ask a Fargo Chiropractor - What Types of Pain Do Chiropractors Treat?
Today, our ‘Ask a Fargo Chiropractor' discusses the types of pain that chiropractors are known to treat.
Here at All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC, our team strives to provide the best level of care to our patients, and part of this approach includes a comprehensive treatment of different types of pains. We'll discuss your problem and try to create a plan to help you finally feel good and fast!
It's important to note that we're not chasing your pain, we're searching for the root cause of your pain. Treating the problem area may provide temporary relief, but in order to enact lasting change, our chiropractic services will need to solve the issue at its source. We want you to leave our clinic feeling great, and with a Finally Feel Good Plan personalized to your types of pain and functional needs, we're confident that you'll love the results!
Keep reading to learn more about the types of pain that our Fargo chiropractors can treat, and be sure to browse our site before scheduling your appointment online.
We Start With a Full-Body Assessment
Our Fargo team will perform a comprehensive chiropractic assessment to try and get a clear picture of your health. A key component at this assessment looks at your muscles, joints, bones, and nerves to pinpoint problems with alignment or pressure. The goal at this stage is to search for and identify signs of stress, allowing our chiropractors to learn more about your health and what is needed to help you thrive. Our team will also focus on nutrition, exercise, and more to ensure that we treat your entire body and provide lasting results!
Our full-body chiropractic assessment includes:
- Vitals Testing
- Posture Analysis
- Functional Movement Screen - Using digital video motion capture
- Surface EMG
- Orthopedic Manual Muscle Testing
- Digital X-rays (if needed)
The chiropractors at All Seasons deploy modern technology through a range of assessments to ensure that your posture, muscles, nerves, and more are all aligned properly. If you're dealing with muscle pain, we can perform manual muscle testing to isolate the problem. Our chiropractors can fine-tune your treatment using this for finding pain and dysfunction.
Common Pains Treated By Chiropractic Adjustments
Quality chiropractic care has been shown to help treat a wide range of pains and ailments. While regular chiropractic adjustments may not be a solve-all for your discomfort, the truth is that this approach delivers quality support to decrease inflammation, improve restfulness, and enhance flexibility.
All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC is here to treat your pain and stop your suffering! Our Fargo chiropractors works to treat your entire neuromusculoskeletal system, including problems which include:
- Low back pain — A majority of patients our Fargo chiropractors treat come in for treatment due to pain in the low back. With our comprehensive assessments, we can work to diagnose the cause of your pain and create your Finally Feel Good Plan, building steps to ensure that you benefit from lasting relief!
- Neck pain — Neck manipulations can help to relieve pain and pressure along the top of the spine. If you've had ongoing neck pain without an injury as the cause, chiropractic adjustments may be the right solution.
- Sacroiliac pain — Low back pain can be a struggle, but pain below this can be attributed to a major joint at the bottom of your spine, called the sacroiliac (SI) joint. Chiropractic adjustments can help to provide relief if you're experiencing pain in the thighs or buttock.
- Knee pain — Athletes and outdoor enthusiasts often ail from pain in the knees, typically resulting from long-term wear and tear within the knee joint. Chiropractors can adjust this joint to promote better results with knee exercises.
- Tension headaches — If your headaches cause considerable pain in the neck and along the back of your head, poor posture may be to blame. Our chiropractors can adjust your neck and provide some stretches to help provide additional relief.
- Migraine headaches — The nerves along your spine may be out of alignment, possibly leading to intense headaches. Studies have shown that chiropractic care may help to reduce the intensity and longevity of migraine headaches, and may even help to reduce the amount of medication needed.
- Shoulder pain — Stiffness and pain surrounding the shoulder joint following an injury or surgery can cause serious problems, and may only worsen over time.
- Visceral somatic pain — Sometimes, the pain patients experience comes from their internal organs. Chiropractic care may help to promote better health and provide relief, and our team may order lab tests and speak with your primary physician to ensure that you're receiving proper medical attention if it is warranted.
What Can Our Chiropractors Treat?
In order to best treat your pain, All Seasons will address the cause of the pain. If needed, pain relief modalities will be available to provide pain relief before a chiropractic adjustment.
In order to provide the best chiropractic care, our specialists focus on treating key body components within and associated with the musculoskeletal system, including:
We'll Find the Source of Your Pain
You don't have to continue suffering! Our chiropractic care in Fargo is tailored to treat problems at their source in order to create lasting relief. All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC wants to help you unleash your maximum health potential, and we're open during this time to continue helping patients finally feel good again!
Contact us online if you have any questions, and be sure to check out our podcast if you're interested in learning more about our chiropractic center!
The post Ask a Fargo Chiropractor - What Types of Pain Do Chiropractors Treat? appeared first on All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC.
Posted In: Chiropractic Chiropractic Care Chiropractor Fargo Chiropractic Fargo Chiropractor Sports Injuries All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center back adjustment back pain relief body alignment chiropractic adjustment local chiropractor Fibromyalgia Headaches Neck Pain Neuropathy Sciatica Walking lower back pain treatment