Are You Experiencing Numbness & Tingling in your Arms & Hands
Are you experiencing numbness and tingling in your arms and hands?
- Are you currently struggling with Peripheral Neuropathy? (Peripheral neuropathy is the weakness, numbness, and sometimes pain from nerve damage. It usually occurs in the hands and feet.)
- Do you have arm and hand numbness and tingling?
- Do you have burning and shooting pain in your arms and hands?
- Do you have pins and needles sensation in your arms and hands?
- Do your arms and hands feel like they are falling asleep?
- Do you have diabetic neuropathy? High blood sugar?
- Do you have numbness and tingling in both your hands and feet?
We need to find out if you have any of the following going on. Some possiblities may include:
- neurological issues with your brain and spinal cord
- nerve compression
- peripheral neuropathy
- cervical spondylosis (bone spurs in the neck)
- peripheral nerve compression that may put pressure on peripheral nerves
- carpal tunnel syndrome that has put pressure on a nerve (median nerve) or blood vessels
- ulnar nerve damage
- ganglion cysts
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) or Guilain Barre syndrome (either of which may need to be medically reviewed and/or given medical attention)
After an evaluation to determine what is causing your numbness and tingling, our team will create and present your options:
- If we can help you, we will develop a finally feel good plan customized to your specific condition.
- We will outline how long it will take.
- How many visits it will take.
- How much the care will cost.
Some of the therapies that might be used include:
- K-laser therapy – Relieves pain, reduces swelling and increases range of motion
- Vibration Plate Therapy – Improves muscle tone throughout the entire body
- PEMF Therapy – Increases circulation in your full body and improves cell metabolism
We are here to help guide you on the path to Finally Feel Good!