Chiropractic for Seniors
First and foremost, if you’re over the age of 65, then chances are that you have heard of the benefits of regular chiropractic adjustments. Many senior citizens seek out services from our chiropractors in Fargo. Because our practice provides safe, non-invasive treatments that can help to make the most of the Golden Years. All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic is here to help improve your energy, flexibility, and comfort. Our team can provide effective relief for specific areas of pain. However, the true value of our chiropractic care comes from improving your daily quality of life.
Consequently, studies have been done to illuminate the true value of professional chiropractic care for senior citizens. Eventually, by 2030, 20% of all adults will be over the age of 65. Undoubtedly, making health management a top priority in our country!
The Benefits of Chiropractics for Seniors
However, while everyone knows that spinal adjustments can help with neck and back pain. Consequently, many people are not fully aware of the complete range of benefits. Even so, our team focuses on adjustments in coordination with other modalities. Like custom orthotics, PEMF laser therapy, and other treatments to provide whole-body health results to our patients. Above all, we can address your health profile to benefit your life, including:
- Better management of health problems — Problems such as arthritis can create long-term problems for individuals. Chiropractic is an ideal solution for many elderly residents with chronic health issues. By improving circulation, pain relief, and more.
- Increased range of motion — Joint pain and a medley of other issues can result in a decreased range of motion for many senior citizens. Chiropractic adjustments can improve mobility in the spine as well as the extremities.
- Improved balance and control — Degenerative health problems have been linked to issues with coordination and balance. Bodily changes increase the likelihood of falling. A top concern for many senior citizens.
- Pain control — Studies have shown, quality chiropractic care provides the safest and most effective form of treatment for many seniors dealing with spine pain. Our specialists can assess your body and pinpoint any source of pain for lasting relief.
- Improved quality of life — Most importantly, regular chiropractic care can help you to feel good! Many elderly patients we treat at our Fargo chiropractic center are surprised by how much better they feel. And, report big improvements in their quality of life.
- Beneficial alternatives to surgery — Many patients we treat, seek our chiropractic services as an alternative to invasive or painful surgeries. Our team can develop a care plan that best addresses your needs in a natural manner.
Another service that seniors can benefit from consists of prescription foot orthotics. Foot orthotics can help balance and stabilize your feet and lower extremities so that their spinal subluxation does not return. A full foot exam would be needed to determine if you are a candidate for prescription foot orthotics. We are here to help not only achieved the appropriate alignment of your spine but to help maintain the proper alignment of your entire skeletal system.
Visit Us for Whole-Body Health!
Importantly, All Seasons Full Body Chiropractic Center, LLC deploys a whole body approach to ensure you finally feel good. We’ll provide a full-body chiropractic assessment to gauge your health and address any subluxations or areas in need. From posture analysis and functional movement screens to muscle testing, foot scans, and more, our Fargo chiropractors focus on the entire body to help you finally feel good again.