Are you experiencing numbness and tingling in your arms and hands?
- Are you currently struggling with Peripheral Neuropathy? (Peripheral neuropathy is the weakness, numbness, and sometimes pain from nerve damage. It usually occurs in the hands and feet.)
- Do you have arm and hand numbness and tingling?
- Do you have burning and shooting pain in your arms and hands?
- Do you have pins and needles sensation in your arms and hands?
- Do your arms and hands feel like they are falling asleep?
- Do you have diabetic neuropathy? High blood sugar?
- Do you have numbness and tingling in both your hands and feet?
We need to find out if you have any of the following going on. Some possiblities may include:
- neurological issues with your brain and spinal cord
- nerve compression
- peripheral neuropathy
- cervical spondylosis (bone spurs in the neck)
- peripheral nerve compression that may put pressure on peripheral nerves
- carpal tunnel syndrome that has put pressure on a nerve (median nerve) or blood vessels
- ulnar nerve damage
- ganglion cysts
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) or Guilain Barre syndrome (either of which may need to be medically reviewed and/or given medical attention)
After an evaluation to determine what is causing your numbness and tingling, our team will create and present your options:
- If we can help you, we will develop a finally feel good plan customized to your specific condition.
- We will outline how long it will take.
- How many visits it will take.
- How much the care will cost.
Some of the therapies that might be used include:
K-laser therapy – Relieves pain, reduces swelling and increases range of motion
Vibration Plate Therapy – Improves muscle tone throughout the entire body
PEMF Therapy – Increases circulation in your full body and improves cell metabolism
We are here to help guide you on the path to Finally Feel Good!
Are you ready to Finally Feel Good and get LASTING RESULTS? Let us help you with the Numbness and Tingling you have in your Arms and Hands. Schedule An Appointment today!