Numbness & tingling in your arms & hands
Are you experiencing numbness and tingling in your arms and hands?
- Are you currently struggling with Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Do you have arm and hand numbness and tingling?
- Burning and shooting pain in your arms and hands?
- Pins and needles sensation in your arms and hands?
- Are your arms and hands feel like they are falling asleep?
- Do you have diabetic neuropathy?
- Do you have numbness and tingling in both your hands and feet?
We need to find out if you have any of the following going on.
- neurologic issues with your brain and spinal cord.
- nerve root compression.
- cervical spondylosis (bone spurs in the neck)
- peripheral nerve compression
- carpal tunnel syndrome that is putting pressure on a nerve (median nerve) or blood vessels
- Possible ulnar nerve damage
- Or, occasionally a ganglion cyst
After evaluating you to determine what is causing your numbness and tingling.
- We develop a finally feel good plan customized to your specific condition.
- We will outline how long it will take.
- How many visits it will take.
- And, how much the care will cost.
Some of the therapies that might be used include:
K-laser therapy – Relieves pain, reduces swelling and increases range of motion
Vibration Plate Therapy – Improves muscle tone throughout the entire body
PEMF Therapy – Increases circulation in your full body and improves cell metabolism
We are here to help guide you on the path to Finally Feel Good!
Are you ready to experience the PAIN RELIEF and LASTING RESULTS these therapies can offer to people struggling with Numbness and Tingling in your Arms and Hands?